How to disassemble and clean Fiberglass Door Curtain
Many of the current Fiberglass Door Curtains are detachable, with screws and special inlaid structures. Try to pry out with a screwdriver between the frame and the invisible. If there is a bottom beam below, first remove the ground beam, then the rails on both sides, and then the sandbox.
If the Fiberglass Door Curtain does not have a ground beam, remove the guide rail first. There are accessories underneath. First remove the accessories with a screwdriver to remove the cover, remove the fixing screws, and use a Phillips screwdriver. Then the guide rail is taken down, and the yarn box is left. Remove the screws on both ends and take it down.
Disassembly method of Fiberglass Door Curtain:
1. Pull out the handle of the Fiberglass Door Curtain slightly by 10 cm. Then he slowly pulled the screen roll toward the house.
2. Some Fiberglass Door Curtain accessories have a hook. You just need to pull the hook out first. The same is true.
3. After the Fiberglass Door Curtain is taken out. Then remove the aluminum alloy from the handle.
4. Be careful not to get the gauze caught in the corners and cause the gauze to break.
5. Pull out the screen window when washing. After pulling it out, you can see a round tube inside the reel. Then just take a cloth and stuff it into the roll.
Next, I will clean the Fiberglass Door Curtain, put it on a flat surface, and wash it with a brush.
First use a soft brush to gently brush away the floating dust on both sides, then use two sponges or plastic foams, dipped in some detergent solution or soapy water, hold one with one hand, and clamp the same part of the Fiberglass Door Curtain from both sides. First wipe from top to bottom, and then wipe from left to right; then dipped in clean water and wipe gently, so that all the dust on the Fiberglass Door Curtain can be removed.