What are the characteristics and uses of Fiberglass Window Screen
Fiberglass Window Screen is an inorganic non-metallic building material and is currently one of the important consumables used in the production of FRP products. Because of its different characteristics, it is widely used in various productions. In addition, the price and quality of Fiberglass Window Screen produced by different manufacturers are also different, so if you want to buy products with guaranteed quality, you need to go to a regular manufacturer to buy. Then, what are the characteristics and uses of Fiberglass Window Screen? Let’s take a look. Bar!
It is understood that Fiberglass Window Screen is a non-twisted yarn plain weave fabric, which is an important substrate for hand-pasting FRP. The strength of gingham cloth is mainly in the warp and weft direction of the fabric. If higher strength in the warp or weft direction is required, it can also be woven into a unidirectional cloth. It can be configured with non-twisted yarn, single warp cloth, and single weft cloth in the warp and weft directions. The following is a specific introduction of Fiberglass Window Screen.
Features of Fiberglass Window Screen:
1. Fiberglass Window Screen can be used between low temperature-minus 196 and high temperature 300, which has strong weather resistance.
2. The printed glass fiber window screen is non-adhesive, and it is difficult for any substance to adhere.
3. Printed glass fiber window gauze is resistant to chemical corrosion, resistant to strong acids, strong alkalis, aqua regia and various organic solvents, and resistant to drugs.
4. The printed glass fiber window gauze has a low friction coefficient and is suitable for oil-free self-lubrication.
5. The light transmittance of glass cloth can reach 6~13%.
6. The glass cloth has high insulation properties, anti-ultraviolet rays, and anti-static properties.
7. The glass fiber cloth has high strength and good mechanical properties.
8. The resistance of glass cloth.
Fiberglass Window Screen uses:
1. Fiberglass Window Screen is mostly used in manual glue making technology, and fiberglass cloth is mainly used in ship hulls, oil storage tanks, cooling towers, ships, vehicles, oil tanks, etc.
2. Fiberglass Window Screen is widely used in wall reinforcement, external wall insulation, roof waterproofing, etc. It can also be used to reinforce wall materials such as cement, plastic, asphalt, marble, mosaic, etc. It is an ideal engineering material for the real estate industry.
3, Fiberglass Window Screen is usually used in various fields of the national economy, such as reinforcing materials in composite materials, electrical insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, and circuit boards.
4. Fiberglass Window Screen is mainly used in industry for heat insulation, fire prevention and flame retardancy. This material can absorb a lot of heat when burned into a flame, preventing the flame from passing through and isolating the air.
The above is about the characteristics and uses of Fiberglass Window Screen, I hope it will be helpful to you.