China glass fiber
Compared with organic fiber, glass fiber has higher temperature resistance, non-combustibility, corrosion resistance, good heat and sound insulation, high tensile strength, and good electrical insulation. But it is brittle and has poor wear resistance. Used to make reinforced plastics or reinforced rubber, as a reinforcing material, glass fiber has the following characteristics. These characteristics make the use of glass fiber far more extensive than other types of fiber, and its development speed is also far ahead. Its characteristics are listed as follows:
(1) High tensile strength and low elongation (3%).
(2) High elastic coefficient and good rigidity.
(3) The elongation is large within the elastic limit and the tensile strength is high, so the impact energy is large.
(4) It is an inorganic fiber with non-combustibility and good chemical resistance.
(5) Low water absorption.
(6) Dimensional stability and heat resistance are both good.
(7) Good processability, and can be made into products of different forms such as strands, bundles, felts, and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent and can transmit light.
(9) Good adhesion to resin.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn and can be melted into glass beads at high temperature.
Wuqiang Xintai Fiberglass Products Co.,Ltd. is located in No.188 Zhouwo Industrial Park, Wuqiang County, Hebei province, China. Since foundation in the year of 2000, it has developed into a multiple wire mesh production company: including R&D, production, trade ect. Our compay has a land area of 12,000 square meters, a construction area of 7,000 square meters, 3 production line 30 arrow rod looms and more than 100employees, with an annual output 6million, the quality of products match the EU environmental standards.