What are the characteristics of Glass fiber plain window screen
Glass fiber plain window screen is based on glass fiber woven fabric and coated with polymer anti-emulsion soaking. It has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength in the warp and weft directions, and can be widely used for heat preservation, waterproofing, fireproofing, and cracking resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. Glass fiber plain window screen is mainly based on alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh. It is woven with a special structure of non-alkali glass fiber yarn-leno tissue, and then subjected to high temperature heat setting treatment such as alkali resistance and strengthening agent.
Glass fiber plain window screen has a strong function of preventing wall cracking. This function is really worthy of praise for us, and it is also an important reason why we people are rushing to buy. The application characteristics of Glass fiber plain window screen are: mainly to prevent the generation of cracks. Due to its excellent resistance to corrosion by chemicals such as acids and alkalis and high tensile strength in the warp and weft directions, the stress on the external wall insulation system can be evenly dispersed, and the entire insulation structure caused by external force collisions and extrusions can be avoided The deformation of the insulation layer has high impact resistance, and is easy to construct and quality control. It plays a role of "soft steel bar" in the insulation system.
Features of Glass fiber plain window screen:
1. Good chemical stability. Alkali resistance, acid resistance, water resistance, cement erosion resistance, and other chemical corrosion resistance; strong adhesion to resin, soluble in styrene, etc.
2. High strength, high modulus, light weight.
3. Good dimensional stability, flat, not easy to shrink and deform, and good positioning.
4. Good toughness. The impact resistance is better.
5. Anti-mildew and insect-proof. Fire protection, heat preservation, sound insulation and insulation.