What standards should the quality Glass fiber plain weaving window scree meet
In order to make the quality Glass fiber plain weaving window scree achieve special effects, its production material must have high softness, tensile strength and flexural strength. Let's take a look at the performance requirements that glass fiber screen should meet.
1. Weaving and craftsmanship: The Glass fiber plain weaving window scree should be made by the glass fiber monofilament plastic coating process, flat weaving, heating and then shaping.
2. Appearance standard of the quality Glass fiber plain weaving window scree: the mesh number of the window screen should be uniform and reasonable, and the light transmission performance should be comfortable. The mesh and thread warp should be uniform, without obvious defective points, and the color should be uniform and soft.
3. The sensory requirements of the quality Glass fiber plain weaving window scree: it smells slightly or has no peculiar smell, and the hand feels delicate.
4. The hardness of the glass fiber window screen can be divided into two types: The general hardness screen is suitable for the invisible screen of the casement window. If it is suitable for large-area invisible screens, it should be a harder material.
5. The service life of the quality Glass fiber plain weaving window scree: Under the environmental conditions with different external factors such as humidity, temperature and sunlight intensity, the use age of the screen screen should generally reach three to five years.
6. The quality Glass fiber plain weaving window scree should also meet the requirements of easy cleaning, strong pulling force, convenient and quick cutting and installation, no deformation, anti-corrosion, strong anti-ultraviolet performance, and good flame retardant effect.