The purpose and precautions of installing quality Agricultural insect net
Why should quality Agricultural insect net be installed in the greenhouse? There are two main reasons. In addition to promoting the growth of greenhouse vegetables, it also has many benefits for ensuring the environment in the greenhouse. Although the role of quality Agricultural insect net is obvious, improper installation and use will also have negative effects.
1. The purpose of installing quality Agricultural insect net in the greenhouse
(1) Pest control, after covering the insect net, it can basically avoid a variety of insect pests such as cabbage caterpillars, diamondback moths, and aphids.
(2) Disease prevention, insect nets can play a role in disease prevention, especially the spread of aphids, cut off the transmission of pests, especially the spread of aphids, greatly reduce the incidence of virus diseases, and avoid the spread of viruses to agricultural greenhouses Planting has disastrous consequences.
(3) To control the temperature, the insect-proof net can adjust the temperature and soil temperature of the agricultural greenhouse. In the hot summer, the greenhouse is covered with a white insect-proof net, and the temperature in the morning and evening in the greenhouse is the same as that in the open air, and at noon is about 1°C lower than that in the open air; Covering the black insect net in the season can achieve the effect of heat preservation and effectively reduce frost.
(4) Humidity control, the insect-proof net can prevent part of the rainwater from falling into the agricultural greenhouse, reduce the field humidity, reduce the incidence of disease, and reduce the evaporation of water in the greenhouse on sunny days.
(5) Shading light, strong light intensity in summer, strong light will inhibit the vegetative growth of vegetables, especially leafy vegetables, and insect-proof nets can play a certain role in shading and shading.
2. Precautions for installing quality Agricultural insect net in greenhouses
(1) Different colors of insect-proof nets correspond to different functions. Generally, insect-proof nets are mostly black and white. There is also a commonly used silver-gray that has a good repelling effect on aphids. The color can be selected according to actual use needs.
(2) To curb the source of infection, it is necessary to install insect-proof nets in agricultural greenhouses to kill parasite pupae and larvae in the soil before planting or planting by using high-temperature stuffy sheds or spraying low-toxic pesticides.
(3) Daily management
①When entering and leaving the agricultural greenhouse, the shed door should be tightly closed, and the relevant utensils should be disinfected before agricultural operations to prevent the introduction of viruses, so as to ensure the use effect of the quality Agricultural insect net.
② Always check the quality Agricultural insect net for tears, and repair it in time to ensure that no pests invade in the agricultural greenhouse.